Seafood platter? Fish soup? Paella? Oysters? Lobster?" When dining out with friends, celebrating a holiday, or at the seaside, it is a pleasant experience to have some seafood dishes at the table.
However, some people experience swelling of the lips or eyelids, itching and rashes on the face or body, and even difficulty breathing within minutes of eating shrimp, lobster, crab, clams, mussels, oysters, etc.
Seafood allergy is rich in many foreign proteins; these foreign proteins directly or indirectly activate immune cells, cause the release of chemical media, and then produce a series of complex biochemical reactions. Antibodies and antigens work together to have allergic symptoms.
But at Paella Uno, you'll never have to worry about eating food that's not safe. We're committed to the health of our customers and will conduct a thorough safety test on all ingredients before they make it onto your plate.
For the sake of your body health, please read the following information about seafood allergies carefully.
What symptoms does eat seafood allergy have?
People often eat seafood after a particular poisoning, the performance of allergic symptoms such as skin itching, redness, edema, etc. However, these people may be sensitive to specific fish. If the subcutaneous test is done, or if the seafood is not allergic under monitoring, you can still eat alternative fish or seafood and do not have to refuse all seafood.
If the food is not fresh or corrupt green skin red meat fish can cause poisoning; Salted fish, such as raw materials that are not fresh or not thoroughly salted, containing histamine, after eating can also cause poisoning. People with allergies may also have toxic symptoms if they eat a small amount of histamine.
When people with seafood allergies are poisoned, the onset is fast. Usually is 0.5~1 hour after the seafood allergy is eaten, sometimes as long as 5 minutes and 4 hours—the beginning of mild symptoms, quick recovery. Often performance is blushing, dizziness, headache, heartbeat, pulse, chest tightness, urgent breathing, face, lip swelling, tongue and limb numbness, nausea, vomiting, skin pruritus.
How to deal with seafood allergies?
1. For people with poor intestinal immunity, eating seafood is potentially fatal. When eating "drunk crab," "raw sea urchin," "soy sauce marinated seafood," and other seafood not heated, cooking must be careful when eating salmon to ensure that the fish fresh and hygienic.
2. Eat a certain amount of seafood at each meal, slowly increase the amount, an allergic reaction, immediately curb eating. So after several times trying to find their appropriate amount, they will not be allergic every time eating.
3. You'd better not drink beer with seafood. Shrimp, crab, and other aquatic products are metabolized by the body to form uric acid, and excessive uric acid can lead to gout and renal tuberculosis. If a great deal of edible seafood while, drinkable beer again, can accelerate the formation of uric acid inside the body, produce an allergic effect to the body.
4. The principle of drinking tea after eating seafood is similar to that of eating fruit. Because tea also contains tannic acid, it can also form insoluble calcium with the calcium in seafood; before or after eating seafood, drinking tea will increase the timing of calcium and tannic acid-binding. Therefore, it is best not to drink tea when eating seafood. For the same reason, the best interval is more than 2 hours.
5. Any seafood can only be cooked in a state of high freshness, such as steamed or blanched dishes. So, seafood must be fresh.
6. To eat seafood, it is best to freeze it first and then pour some light saltwater. When eating, dip more vinegar, chew slowly, and swallow slowly so that the enzymes in the saliva can slow down the reception of allergens in the gastrointestinal tract.
Dietary taboos on seafood:
1. Gout patients should not eat seafood.
Seafood is rich in purines, and if a person with gout disease eats seafood, a large number of purines will enter his body, and immediately the symptoms of gout will appear.
2. People with poor kidney function should not eat seafood.
People with poor kidney function should limit protein intake, and eating seafood is easy to lead to excessive protein, which is very bad for people with poor kidney function.
3. People with allergies should not eat seafood.
Eating seafood is easy to induces skin allergy in people with allergic constitution. After eating it, people with an allergic constitution are prone to systemic itching and wind group-like bumps. In addition, patients with skin diseases and sores should not eat seafood.
4. Pregnant women and parturient women should not eat seafood.
In recent years, the mercury content of seafood is also getting higher and higher. If pregnant women and lactating women eat seafood more than four times a week (more than 100 grams each time), it will affect the fetus and newborn's nervous system. Therefore, pregnant women and lactating women should eat less seafood, and it is best not to eat tuna, swordfish, and other Marine fish with high mercury content.
At Paella Uno, we take all the precautions necessary for your safety and conduct thorough tests on all ingredients before being included in this recipe. Now you can enjoy satisfying dishes without worrying about what might be lurking inside them!
Which dish would satisfy your tastebud?